To start a return, you may contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned items must be in their original conditions - unworn and undamaged, with the tags still attached, and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
- Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment within 7 days of our receipt of the returned items if approved.
- If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of store credit for any future purchases on our site.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings.
To ship please package unworn, undamaged items with tag still attached in the original packaging; then affix the return label. Shipping on returns is at the customers expense.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.